Peter Kuper - Spy vs Spy - MAD Magazine

2019-10-14 Big Apple Con, NYC


Peter Kuper - American alternative comic artist and illustrator, known for his autobiographical, political and social observations.

Kuper has contributed to the political anthology "World War 3 Illustrated", which he co-founded with Seth Tobocman in 1979. Kuper also took over the duties of drawing "Spy vs Spy" for MAD Magazine

Spy vs Spy is a wordless comic debuted in MAD Magazine January 1961. The full-page comic features 2 agents, one dressed in white, the other in black who are always at war with each other using a variety of tricks and traps to attempt to catch the other. The comic was created by Cuban expatriate cartoonist Antonio Prohias

This was the last sketch I had received before the Covid pandemic hit and stopped all social gathering. I have only been back to this site once since then with my last post. I am slowing down on obtaining sketches due to costs, but need to clean up this site by posting my last few sketches I have posted.

Enjoy, be well, Peace!

Comments