Tim Yates - Anne Bonnie

2013.11.09 Superheroes for Hospice, West Orange, NJ

Tim Yates was a first time attendee to the Hospice show, but has previously appeared at NY Comic Con to promote his work...

A graduate of the Kubert School, Yates has been the colorist for Spike's 1000 Ways to Die, Zenescope's Grimm Fairy Tales, Jabal Entertainment's Jinnrise and  Blue Juice Comic's The
Accelerators, written by P.F.I. Porto and penciled by Gavin Smith (Joker FDC), signed first issue by Porto and Yates..

Yates was the colorist on Anthony Marques' "Katyusha", self-published in EPiCs Anthology comic book...  

Yates has also produced a web-comic titled Failhunter, about an inept bounty hunter...

Now Yates is promoting his own project Anne Bonnie - The Journey Begins, a high seas pirate adventure set in the Great Seas. Follow the adventures of Ariana during an ear of change following the Great Sea War and the disappearance of the Pirate Queen, Anne Bonnie. Ariana is thrust in the middle of this chaotic time...






Updated 2014.04.12 - One of the first people I ran into outside of the Asbury Park Comic Con was Tim Yates.  Anne Bonnie has been published and is getting great notice. I picked up my copy and had it signed by Yates and writer Lelan Estes..
I have just read the fist few pages and I am enjoying what I've seen so far... If I can borrow form the book -

"There are many tails in the world: rat tails, cat tails, skinny tales and fat tales --
But the only ones worth speakin' of...
The only ones worth tellin'...
are the tall tales.
The Legends.."


Comments