Eryk Donovan - Luke Skywalker

2015.10.09 NY Comic Con, NYC

Eryk Donovan is a comic book creator and illustrator. A graduate of the Savannah College of Art and Design, his work has been featured in Boom! Studios series Memetic, Thrillbent's series The House in the Wall and Super Mario Bros. 2 the Movie Sequel webcomic...

From Eryk's blog: "I make my drawings with the intention of the ink being the final work, not the pencils. If no-one ever sees my pencils I'm fine with that was long as they think my inks are sexy."

Since I didn't have any first day covers that related to the Boom Studios Memetic, I asked what his preference was, to which he quickly responded science fiction. When he noticed the Star Wars FDC that became his choice...


Donovan's lastest book with James Tynion IV (signed by both) from Boom! Studios - Cognetics

Comments