Scott Hanna - Batman

2015.07.26 Garden State Comic Fest, Mennen Arena, Morristown, NJ


A top inker in the graphic novel industry, Scott Hanna has been drawing and inking comic books for over 25 years. His work has been published in well over 100 graphic novels, and he’s inked over 15,000 pages of finished black and white art.

At Marvel Comics, Scott has worked on all the top characters, including the Avengers, Spider-Man, IronMan, the X-Men and the Hulk including a fifteen year run on Spider-man. At DC Comics, he worked on many major titles including Superman, Justice League, Green Lantern and most notably a five year run on Detective Comics starring Batman.

Scott received two 2012 Inkwell awards - “Most Adaptable Inker” and “The Props Award”, two 2011 Inkwell Awards for “Favorite Inker” and “Most Adaptable Inker”, the 2010 Inkwell Award for “Most Adaptable Inker”, the 2005 Wizard Fan Award for “Best Inker” and the 2002 Eisner award for “Best Serialized Story” - Amazing Spider-Man #30-35: “Coming Home”. 

Comments

Arion said…
Oh that Batman looks amazing. I really like it. By the way, I just read your post about Chris Batista and it was great. Anyway, I also wrote about him in my blog (wich I encourage you to visit):

www.artbyarion.blogspot.com

I hope you enjoy my review, and please feel free to leave me a comment over there or add yourself as a follower (or both), and I promise I'll reciprocate.

Cheers,

Arion.
RRobinson said…
Thanks for the kind words.. Scott Hanna and Chris Batista are both excellent artists and I am proud to have them in my collection