Ad Astra


Jean Francois Clervoy - France
Marianne Merchez - Belgium
Pedro Duque - Spain
Christer Fuglesang - Sweden
Thomas Reiter - Germany

To the stars... I have long wished to have my head beyond the clouds (although my wife thinks I am there already). To be able to look at the earth from space and feel what it is like to float with the stars..

I fully support the efforts of the space program and I collect space flight related memorabilia and signatures of those brave and lucky enough to have achieved this reality.

I do not consider myself an artist, but I enjoy creating my own designs. The designs are used to enhance the signatures of members of the European Space Agency. The little astronaut figure I added was in tribute to the opening sequence of the TV series Lost In Space...

2017.04.29 East Coast Comic Con, Secaucus, NJ

Since I had previously used the Lost in Space theme for EAS astronauts, when I had the opportunity to meet the remaining cast, I created the above to obtain their autographs. Bill Mumy, Mark Goddard, Marta Kristen and Angela Cartwright

Comments