Trew2Art - Stitch

2018.11.04 Long Island Comic Book Expo, Melville, NY

Tremaine "Trew" Worrell has had an eye on the art world since he was 5. He would see his mother sketching little doodles and the amazing transformation that a line could turn a reality

Trew is working freelance and producing amazing art. On his table he had an excellent TMNT sketch he had been working on. I asked what his favorite character was. His response Stitch. I commented that none of his art displayed featured Stitch. Since that was the case, I thought what could I come up with for a Stitch sketch.  Since Stitch is an alien it was feasible that his planet was part of the United Federation of Planets. That in turn meant Stitch could serve on the USS Enterprise, and thus the idea was born.

Drew has Stitch attempting the Vulcan greeting. I was wondering what color uniform Stitch would be wearing,... my guess would be red!

Trew2Art Instagram

Trew2Art Facebook

Comments