Friday, June 23, 2017

Nicole Lombardi

2017.06.18 Mt Bethel, Pa
Water Gap Comic Expo

Nicole Lombardi (N.M. Lombardi) is a Philadelphia-area writer with a lifelong interest in crafting short, impactful fiction and original labels. In addition to writing, Nicole enjoys traditional and digital art, photography, animal rescue, travel and home improvement.

When I came across Nicole's table, I started looking over her sketches. Her art featured some celebrity portraits, hearts, Goot, superheroes...
I asked if she was doing any sketch work, and she replied yes. Nicole, her husband Marc and I started discussing what she might like to draw, when I noticed a cat with a witches hat. I did not have a cover with a cat stamp, so I asked for a wizard rabbit, which Nicole drew rather quickly. I am always amazed at an artist who can produce a beautiful piece of art so effortlessly.

During our discussion, Nicole stated that she was really an writer, who used her art to attract people to her table.  I worked on me, and I picked up one of her books, The True Heart (available on Amazon).

I have only read the first story so far and found it to be a delightful story, I look forward to the rest.


It was a true pleasure to meet both Nicole and Marc, and I wish them all the best in their future..

No comments: