Nicole Lombardi

2017.06.18 Mt Bethel, Pa
Water Gap Comic Expo

Nicole Lombardi (N.M. Lombardi) is a Philadelphia-area writer with a lifelong interest in crafting short, impactful fiction and original fables. In addition to writing, Nicole enjoys traditional and digital art, photography, animal rescue, travel and home improvement.

When I came across Nicole's table, I started looking over her sketches. Her art featured some celebrity portraits, hearts, Groot, superheroes...
I asked if she was doing any sketch work, and she replied yes. Nicole, her husband Marc and I started discussing what she might like to draw, when I noticed a cat with a witches hat. I did not have a cover with a cat stamp, so I asked for a wizard rabbit, which Nicole drew rather quickly. I am always amazed at an artist who can produce a beautiful piece of art so effortlessly.

During our discussion, Nicole stated that she was really an writer, who used her art to attract people to her table.  It worked on me, and I picked up one of her books, The True Heart (available on Amazon).

I have only read the first story so far and found it to be a delightful story, I look forward to the rest.


It was a true pleasure to meet both Nicole and Marc, and I wish them all the best in their future..

Comments